Chief Data and Analytics Officer - AXA US
– Masters in Public Administration from the University of Oklahoma
– B.S. in MIS from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
– United States Government Senior Executive Program (Air War College)
– General Electric certified Six Sigma Master Blackbelt
– United States Government certified Lean Sensei
Louis DiModugno is the Managing Director and Chief Data and Analytics Officer of AXA US with over 30 years of experience focused in data and analytics across a broad spectrum of industries. His background includes independent and corporate consulting where his experience ranges from financial services (asset management, retail banking), insurance (P&C, Life and Wealth Management), and government/military industries within the federal sector as well as Fortune 50 companies. He has lead programs internationally across the disciplines of business strategy, line operations/analytics and technology management.
Louis is an Adjunct Professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic institute where he instructs in Lean Six Sigma methodology and Service Operations Effectiveness. In addition, Louis is a retired USAFR Colonel where his leadership, strategy and operations background had been honed for over 28 years as a Logistics and Aircraft Maintenance Officer.